Today I visited Grey Likes Weddings and came across this beautiful wedding by Carrie Patterson Photography. Cydney and Bennett’s wedding in Jackson Hole Wyoming. It was featured in Brides Magazine. I wanted to share it with you because one thing that caught my eye was the Monique Lhuillier dress, the home baked dessert table and that cake! Who could pass up invitations like those? love!! The amazing Ceremony setting and the custom antler monogram created by Alexa Pulitzer. Antlers are repeated in a variety of ways all throughout the decor and is a beautiful representation of where they live and what they hold dear. Thanks so much Grey Likes Weddings for sharing this stunning event. Please visit her gorgeous site to see the whole wedding. We LOVE. Thanks so much Grey Likes Weddings for sharing this stunning event. Please visit her gorgeous site to see the whole wedding. We LOVE.
Love My Way Recently
- Twigs and Honey 2013 Collection
- Bridal series #1 – Booking your hair and make-up artist
- Share the LOVE – via the LANE
- Wedding Traditions – Traditions for Traditions sake?
- Paul & Brooke at Redbarn – Jill Andrews Photography
- Viktoria Novak – exclusive couture millinery
- Bevan & Esta – Maree Wilkinson Photography
- Heirloom Pieces for this Beautiful Life – Johanna Johnson